Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Song Lyrics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Song Lyrics

    What song lyrics touch you the most?? For me it's Here Without You by 3 Doors Down. That song has a special meaning for me and every time I hear it, it reminds me of that someone special.
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  2. #2
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Song Lyrics

    when you come back to me again... i think that was the name of that garth brooks song when the movie frequency came out..

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_beanpillow9's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2004
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Song Lyrics

    "I dig beer. I dig pork. I dig sports."


  4. #4
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Song Lyrics

    "Stand Inside Your Love" by the Smashing Pumpkins....if you have never heard it ya gotta try it...the video and guitar solo is awesome as well.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •